Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Egg collection of Craftberrybush

If I ever have my own small, cozy house, I would make some part of it decorated with the Egg collection and Feather collection - both made by Craftberrybush, which I admire alot. The work of this artist looks prettiest with every project she does, especially her watercolor paintings, so gentle and colorful. And so realistic. I keep following her for many months now, and I'm still not decided which project of her I'd love to have the most. However, as I was born in a neighborhood of great green forest, full of birds and animals, I would like to have a piece of it at my home. That's why I picked the Egg collection and the Feather collection, as they reflect the nature of birds and the colors are one of my favorites. Look how beautiful they are:


THROW PILLOW/ Photo from Society6, project of Craftberrybush

 
BLESS THIS NEST PILLOW/ Photo from Society6, project of Craftberrybush


FEATHER COLLECTION PILLOW/Photo from Society6, project of Craftberrybush

BLUE JAY FEATHER ART PRINT/ Photo from Society6, project of Craftberrybush
EGGS ART PRINT/ Photo from Society6, project of Craftberrybush


ART PRINT/ Photo from Society6, project of Craftberrybush
The last photo is a combination of some other collections of Craftberrybush, very nice as well and I thing they would match the style of the above Eggs and Feather collections. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment