Friday, February 13, 2015

Follow Friday #1



I'm starting with a new feature on the blog participating in the Follow Friday project, which, as it is called, I'm going to add each Friday. I want to show you bloggers and Instagram society members I found inspiring and recommend to follow. It is your choice if you want to follow them in social media only or in your real life as well.
Happy Friday and Enjoy the show!

My recommended persons for this week are:

MARENBAXTER on Instagram and her perfectly black and white nordic home
Photo by marenbaxter/Instagram



ROMASHOP on Facebook who makes the most beautiful dolls I have ever seen - and I've seen them alot while searching for a gift for little Zu
Photo by Romashop/Facebook
COLOUR SATURATED LIFE blog of Gilly with great package of DIY - don't miss it!
Photo by Colour Saturated Life
LONG RED THREAD blog where Julia shows each craft beginner how to do things properly and remain satisfied
Photo by Longredthread



No comments:

Post a Comment