Monday, March 2, 2015

Is it a failure yet or good point to work harder?

Wow! So many new followers and comments below my last FollowFriday post! I'm impressed! OK, I'm not. I'm afraid I'm doing my first step back in blogging, and the next days will be crucial for my existence in bloggers community. Why is it so? Because my inspiration level gets down, to zero, actually. I had soo many ideas when restarting this project, and I'm willing to put them into effect, but what will happen next? What will I post about when the head is empty? How will I attract you to stay at the blog and keep visiting it from time to time. My dream was to have each one of you here at your first coffee in the morning and arouse your passion for pretty things and curiosity for DIY projects...But for having this I need to get my passion back - the passion I had handwriting this sign or sewing tiny little dress for my Zu.


“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” 
Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich


Luckily I have this kind of self-preservation instinct inside me that always tells me not to depress but to take all you can from the failure and move forward with your head up. Yes, but how to do that? Well, I always start with listing at least few positive points in the whole situation or even a shadow of one something that looks like positive thing. And I build my new confidence on that thing.

This time I choose the positive acpect of no comments at all after the FollowFriday post to be the Saturday's shopping :-) Look what we bought! :-))))))
Photo by LeroyMerlin
This is a part of wooden platform (eucalyptus one) which we are going to put on our balcony this Spring! We have been dreaming of making such a feet-friendly platform on the balcony for years, but it was always too budget burden for us. Recently, when I made shopping for my DIY projects (soon on the blog! - see, here are the positives) I found this crazy stock clearance sale and we could make it with less than 250 PLN! So starting from today I'm getting prepared for realizing my dream balcony site. Here are some inspirations I've found, if you're intrested :-) Let me know what is your favourite in comments (please, at least one :-)
Source: nordicdesign.ca
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest
Source: Pinterest

Come on! You have to admit the firt one is the BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment